August 12, 2020
Hi Blackbird friends!
We are open! We are resuming normal hours and you can find us here every day! Safety for our staff and customers is a top priority. A few grounds rules & ways we are implementing a safer shopping experience:
- Be patient, kind & understanding as we navigate this new normal together
- Be vigilant at protecting yourself and others- we will be allowing shoppers in small numbers only, avoiding groups.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet apart
- We will require you to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer upon entering and before trying on clothing. You must keep mask on while trying on clothing.
- We will disinfect tried-on clothing with sanitizing sprays and steam after each try-on, as well as spray disinfect the fitting room area
- The desk area has plexi around it- please do not go behind us to the “new intakes rack”
- We are running a high quality air purifier and disinfect the entire shop throughout the day
- If you have a consignment appointment, you must leave the items and go wait in your car or outside. We will call when we are done.
- Obvious but maybe not obvious- if there is a chance you may have been in contact with someone sick or are sick yourself, please stay home!
Thank you and can’t wait to see you <3
Michelle & the Blackbird Team